Florida Jobs

Careers and Jobs in Florida

 

Designing a Traditional Resume

by ResumeEdge.com - The Net's Premier Resume Writing and Editing Service

 

Only about 30 percent of job openings today require a resume that is scannable. The remaining 70 percent can be designed with your personality and industry in mind without a second thought to scannability. A well-designed resume is essential to the job search process. This section provides guidance on designing an excellent resume.


From Designing the Perfect Resume, by Pat Criscito.
Copyright 2000.  Reprinted by arrangement with Barron's Educational Series, Inc.

<<< Back

 

 

Short
Cuts
For Jobseekers For Employers For Website
FL-Jobs is a division of ComSouth Advertising, Inc., Jacksonville, FL Copyright © 2005-2017. All Rights Reserved
Accounting  -- General Labor  -- Admin  -- Clerical  -- Government  -- Pharmaceutical  -- Automotive  -- Government  -- Federal  -- Professional Services  --  Finance  -- Banking  -- Grocery  -- Purchasing  -- Procurement  --  Biotech  -- Health Care  -- QA  -- Quality Control  -- Business Development  -- Hospitality  -- Hotel  --  Real Estate  -- Business Opportunity  -- Human Resources  -- Research  --  Construction  -- Information Technology  -- Restaurant  -- Food Service  --  Consultant  -- Installation  -- Maintenance -Repair  -- Project  -- Retail  --  Customer Service  -- Insurance  -- Sales  -- Design  -- Inventory  -- Science  --  Distribution  --  Shipping  -- Legal  -- Skilled Labor  -- Trades  -- Education  -- Legal Admin  --  Strategy  -- Planning  -- Engineering  -- Driver  -- Management  -- Supply Chain  --  Entry Level  -- Aviation  -- Manufacturing  -- Law Enforcement  -- Security  --  Telecommunications  --  Executive  -- Marketing  -- Advertising  -- Media  -- Training  --  Facilities  --  Media  -- Journalism  -- Newspaper  -- Transportation  -- Finance  --  Nonprofit  --  Social Services  -- Veterinary Services  -- Franchise  -- Nurse  --  Warehouse  --  General Business  -- Professional  -- Medical  -- NonProfit  -- Teacher  -- Data Entry  -- CSR  -- Customer Service  -- Maritime  -- Travel  -- Hospitality  -- Human Resources  -- Logistics  -- Work at Home  -- Part Time Jobs --  Full Time Jobs --